Senin, 01 Maret 2021

Easiest Way to Prepare Yummy Impulse Snack 😜 French Toast

Impulse Snack 😜 French Toast. I wanted a thicker cut today. Here is the manner by which you cook that. Components of Impulse Snack 😜 French Toast.

Impulse Snack 😜 French Toast This French toast in a cup is quick and easy to make and is great for breakfast, lunch, or a snack. Most mug recipes are for eating quickly or on-the-go but this morning I wanted to treat myself so I turned my French toast cup out onto a pretty tea and toast set and slowly enjoyed my breakfast. French Toast by Greek chef Akis Petretzikis. arab cook Impulse Snack 😜 French Toast using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.

Ingredients of Impulse Snack 😜 French Toast

  1. You need As needed of Bread - I prefer white bread..
  2. It's 3 of eggs (use amount you need for servings).
  3. Prepare a little bit of Milk- whilst I whisk my eggs.
  4. It's To taste of Cinnamon- sprinkle in what you prefer.
  5. Prepare As needed of Icing Sugar, Syrup.

One of the best recipes to make an absolutely scrumptious French toast! Serve it for breakfast, lunch or a snack! French toast is a classic breakfast food, but have you ever tried French toast sticks? They are easy to make, and even more fun to eat—you can eat them with your fingers!

Impulse Snack 😜 French Toast step by step

  1. I used unsliced bread. I wanted a thicker cut today. Any favourite bread is fine..
  2. Crack eggs in separate bowl/cup (careful of shells) whisk together, add little milk @ a time.. pour eggs in bowl adding milk And sprinkle cinnamon..
  3. If you're ready turn on your pan, medium heat. Dip each slice in the egg mixture, flip over covering both sides..
  4. Place the covered slice in the heated pan. Wait a few mins.. I always pay attention, things burn easy..
  5. Flip over to finish the other side. You want each side to be golden. Cooking time is also depends on thickness & preference..
  6. Do the same for each slice you're making.. **If you run outta mixture add an egg, bitta milk..
  7. Plate & I like butter, & syrup on mine. I've always sprinkled icing sugar on the kids'.. Soo yummy... And that's my "Impulse Snack" idea.. 😜.

For a tropical twist that everyone will go (coco)nuts for, soak bread in unsweetened coconut milk and coat with shredded coconut before toasting in the frying pan. French Toast is my second recipe from my old home economics book. This recipe is the perfect easy french toast recipe. What toppings are good for French Toast? Why is my French toast soggy.

Load disqus comments

0 komentar